Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Packing = FAIL

"On packing: Lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then, take half the clothes and twice the money." -- Susan Butler Anderson

If only this were as easy as it sounds. This is my last week at home, and my suitcase remains empty. What's so hard about picking essential items and tossing them into a suitcase? EVERYTHING. I have been laying out clothes for the past week, trying to decide on what to take and what to leave. Not only that but the 50 lb. weight limit is a dark cloud waiting to rain on my parade. 

I did some banking today. Figuring out the finances for this internship has been rather difficult; banks have become rather stingy. For example, at one of the banks I have an account with a 3% fee is incurred when making an international transaction. Holy guacamole that adds up!

Despite all of the stress, everything is falling into place. I have a couple of things left to get together, but other than that I'm ready to halve my clothes and double my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment