Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Missing photos are here!

First and foremost I am happy to report that my laundry is safe and sound! If this were the U.S. my clothes would be long gone, and there would be nothing I could do about it.


My train arrived a half an hour late this morning, so I missed the service bus to work. This was actually kind of a relief to me because then I could relax and take my time getting ready. I was able to make it to work only a little bit late. It wasn't a big deal; I wasn't missing out on anything much. It was good to see my GF family. They missed me, and I missed them.

Here are the pictures I promised that I would post:

Another cool glass sculpture

Aslan, lion

Odunpazari in Eskisehir

Sweetest apartment numbers I've ever seen

River in Eskisehir

covered playground in Ankara. Yes, it's that hot.

Ankara Palace

First Turkish Parliament Building

Layout of Anitkabir

Me in front of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk's Mausoleum

Inside the mausoleum

View from the steps

People standing under the shade of the billboard to stay cooler

Statues in front of the current turkish parliament buildings

My first waffle, karisik! (mixed)

No comments:

Post a Comment