Friday, June 18, 2010

FRIDAY!!!! It doesn't matter where you are in the world, Fridays are AWESOME. And it's casual dress day. Hallelujah.

Even though it was the best day of the week, it was an uneventful day. Let's see, my work day consisted of a few invoice entries, watching football, and a party. There were 2 high school trainees working for my company. It was like a vocational internship, or so that's what I understood from what people said. Today was there last day. So basically I chilled and worked on my Turkish skills while eating cake.

It was a fairly uneventful day for me, but everyone else was super busy. I was very excited to see everyone's pictures! I was not able to share all of them with my co-workers because of their busy schedules today. From what they saw, they liked them too! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted as to what they say come Monday :). And again, I really appreciate all of your help with this project!


 
View from the stairwell window of my office building

No comments:

Post a Comment