Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yep, another dull post...sorry folks!

At first I wasn't too sure about life at Ozyegin University. There weren't any people around, and the rules seemed kind of strict. I'm glad to say that I feel like I'm at college again and not a real, functioning adult. It's definitely a relief to come back from work and see people my age. Not only that, but we speak enough of both languages to communicate. The rules encourage people to get out of the dorms. It's good to just sit outside in the fresh air and talk. It's a relaxing way to end a day.

Today was boring otherwise. Work sucked. I look forward to 5 o'clock because then soccer is on. I've got the office hooked :). When I'm not doing anything at work, I read the news. It's been enlightening to have time to see what's going on in the world. It sounds bad, but I definitely didn't have time to tie my shoes let alone read the news this past spring. I have also realized how much I HATE solitaire. When you lose, you feel frustrated. When you win, you feel like you just wasted that 5 minutes of your life - unsatisfactory from all points.

My water consumption is becoming a more healthy and stable amount. I've given up always using the small bottles. I carry my 1.5L bottle around with me and fill it up. I also drink more water and less tea at work. I'm feeling more lively.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're not ready to spend all your time as a real, functioning adult. Bahahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful....becoming a real, functioning adult kind of sneaks up on you. It starts out when you realize that work sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT YOU GOT TO TALK TO MEEEEEEE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you gotta enjoy life while you can!

    Cathy -
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete